Monday 13 March 2017

Diigo

Enrolling myself into ICT studies is one of the best things that I have done for myself thus far in 2017. Little did I know that there are other  communities which specialize in sharing knowledge......Diigo is one research tool that really amazed me, as thats the first place that one is guaranteed to find any information on any research topic, hence the largest part of our day is spent online. All thanks to diigo know one can be more productive as information workflow has been restructured top suite our daily information need............As I have mentioned before! This is indeed going to be a worthy journey to travel...Lets fasten our seat belts and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project:2

1 As a public librarian working with the public, quiet often our patrons come in looking for exciting reads or newly published books from ...